If Everything Seems Gray Look for Colors!

 

(Photo from Google)


I was looking at my photo album the other night when I saw the photo of a dear friend. I took it out of the album page and read the message that friend wrote at the back of her picture. It read, "If everything seems gray, look for colors!"


It lit up a burning fire within me. Reminding me of the many things I still wanted to do and achieve in this life.  


As I heard someone say years ago when I was in my teenage years, "So much to do, so little time!". Now, I can very well relate to it.


I've got so many things that I wanted to do like goals and dreams to accomplish and fulfill. Places to travel to and amazing people to meet.


My life has been an awesome journey. A great adventure of discovering my full potential, of what I'm capable of doing, of giving my best and my all. I could very well say that I have enjoyed the outcomes of the ups, and downs of this life which is similar to a roller coaster ride.


There are too many hardships, frustrations, and suffering. Despite such struggles and trials, I have my share of triumphs, immeasurable happiness plus the many zillions of reasons, graces, blessings and provisions I received from God.


I am by far blessed beyond my expectations.  


Life has been a very difficult road to travel but having God with me makes all the difference.


I wouldn't have made it this far if God weren't there to help me through.


God is true to His promises.


The Holy Bible has all these promises of God that you can rely on. They're time-tested and you can very well depend on to be true.



(photo from Google)

Indeed, God is always there with us in every single second of our lives.



(photo from Google)


God fulfils each promise that are mentioned in the Holy Bible.



(photo from Google)

My friend's short message to me. meant, that no matter how difficult life can be, there will always be a rainbow at the end of every heavy downpour of hardships.


(photo from Google)

Just as in the time of Noah as relayed in the Old Testament, after the great flood, God made the rainbow appear as a symbol of His promise.


It's the same thing as experiencing being in a somewhat like super typhoon of your life where all you see around you is gray. You know you won't be able to survive it if you just focus on the gray that you see. So, what do you do? Of course, you cling to the Almighty God who has the power to turn things around to your advantage. The Eternal God the Father, YHWH tremendously loves you and will carry you through it all.


(Photo from Google)


Thus, going through the rough roads of your life, you can never go wrong if you got God on your side.



(photo from Google)

Always lifting up to God every suffering, sacrifice, and sorrows.



(photo from Google)



(photo from Google)

Praising God for every single second of His presence in our lives.



(photo from Google)


(photo from Google)

Delving in gratitude for all that God has been doing for us.


(photo from Google)

When everything seems gray, we end up looking for colors because God unconditionally paints our lives and everything in it even that which is happening to us with infinite various colors that are so awesome to behold we tend to forget the reasons why we even see them as gray on the first place.


(photo from Google)



(photo from Google)


Having a grateful attitude at all times could save you from being terribly miserable.


There's so much to be grateful for in life. Don't waste a single second of your life on unnecessary stuff that could rob you of a lifetime of joy, love, and peace.


Life is beautiful if you know where to look. Meaning, always choosing to have the right perspective view of things and always focus on gratitude!


(photo from Google)

No matter how dark this world could be, you always have the choice to -- FOCUS ON JESUS!


(photo from Google)

"When everything's gray, look for colors!"


Don't focus on the storm or the great waves that felt like it's all going to swallow you up.




(photo from Google)


(photo from Google)


Focus your eyes on the Lord Jesus!