The Young Lady who Played Beautiful Music

My sister Joy and I were about to leave the building when I heard beautiful music being played on the upper ground floor of the Podium.  So, I requested Joy to bring me to the place where the piano is, and voila!  There's the young lady playing the music.


We approached the place where the piano is and I watched the pianist play with gusto.  I expressed my appreciation to the pianist and told her I love the music she was playing on the piano.  She paused, gently smiled, and told me she was not really good at it.  That she's just trying to learn things.  I encouraged her and told her that I never knew she was a neophyte.  Her music sounded like she was an expert.  She smiled and thanked me for the compliment.

I'm blessed to have had a chance to meet this young lady who played alluring music on the piano.  She inspired me to see things from a new perspective.  To go back to my favorite pastime which is listening to music.

Having listened to her story of how she juggles being a call center at night and a college student by day amazed me and inspired me to have my new dreams and goals in life.




I told her how she astonishes me with what she's doing in her life being as young as she is.  She, with her great humility, told me it was not really that big deal. I told her it was something she should be proud of.  She smiled as if to agree with what I just said.  I asked her to keep on playing the piano as I enjoy listening to her music.



(photo from Google)